Thursday, January 1, 2009

This is going to be short and er, sweet today. I pulled a muscle in my back a few days ago & yesterday it was feeling much better...yesterday.
Today...ow, ow, OW!
I can hardly move right now, everything hurts. Moving my head, sitting down, getting up...even making a sudden facial expression hurts sometimes.
UGH!

Anyway, I didn't come here to whine my head off...I really wanted to share with you our latest kid'ism.

From Adah
"I'm a gooood pooper mom. I'm a poop girl!"

Now aren't you happy you visited today? Now your life is complete, having heard that Adah is a poop girl. I mean, what an accomplishment!

Actually it's a great thing. For the past 2 days she had successfully pooped without making a giant mess in her undies. This is huge for us, she has been very difficult in this area, making me lots & lots of nasty laundry to clean - blech! You can read more about that here & here if you so choose - but I can't imagine why you'd want to!!
So we've been lavishing her with praise & telling her that she should be very proud of herself. And proud she is, our sweet little poop girl.
*a'hem*
Totally a story to save for her embarrassment in later years :)

4 comments:

Mari said...

Sorry about your back and cograts to Adah - what an accomplishment!

Kate said...

I'm so sorry about your back, but congrats to Adah! Hurrah for the Poop Girl! (And her mom who gets less nasty laundry and such)

Rebekah said...

Hope your back is better soon. I totally understand your excitement over the potty issue. Suzie has finally gotten the hang of it and its been over two weeks since she's had an accident. Yipee

Boringo said...

Wow, I really want to have kids now.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr