Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh THAT mom.

Yesterday I had the torture pleasure of grocery shopping with my 3 little snarling, sniveling darlings. It was such a hellish great trip, replenishing my pantry while displaying my obvious lack of control parenting prowess.
Oh we dragged, pushed, pulled traipsed round the store, blindly grabbing merrily & efficiently gathering the items on my list, my obnoxious precious little ones sitting in the previous isle throwing a fit following obediently behind me like a line of ducklings.
I tell you I was the nightmare come true example of what every mother fears knows her kids will be like with her pathetic superior mothering abilities.
Oh yes, yesterday I truly was THAT mom.




3 comments:

Mari said...

Oh No! I'm not "that Mom". Do you want to know how I did it? My kids grew up and I shop alone!

Kate said...

I always feel for That Mom when I'm in the store sans children. Even Ryan who's impatient with adults, sighs and says (deadpan) "someone is unhappy" when he hears someone small screeching.

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Love your blog!

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr