Friday, August 1, 2008

Milk toast baby




You Are Occasionally a Wimp



You're pretty tough in every day life. You don't back down easily.

However, you can be a wimp at times, especially in stressful situations.



You can be overwhelmed or intimidated or just plain scared when life gets rough.

While these are natural reactions, you may want to face your fears a little more.

I think I'm a wimp way more often than occasionally. Lift intimidates me, to be honest. I don't like to be in new situations & I strongly (and wrongly) fear others impressions of me. Something I struggle with daily and need to work on more.

2 comments:

Scribbit said...

Oh I have a definitely whimp streak--especially when it comes to confrontation.

Rebekah said...

Me Too

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr