Thursday, July 31, 2008

Love me just a little




You Are Occasionally a Narcissist



While you have healthy self esteem, you're really not that full of yourself.

Compared to most people, you're quite humble!



Though occasionally, you can't help and reflect on how great you are.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of yourself - as long as you don't let it go to your head!

The times I think a little too highly of myself are when I think back to my High School days. I was part of an award winning choir & I remember them as my 'glory days.' It's easy to get full of yourself when hundreds of people are clapping a & they give you a trophy!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Isn't everyone "sometimes a Narcicist"??? Isn't that the Point of the "Fall" of Mankind...
Even when we are being thoughtful and caring, we still tend to think of ourselves...

I have never thought of my high school years as my "Glory Days",
I enjoyed them somewhat, but NOW is the best! (I don't feel compelled to worry about how other people see me...and I'm not totally "crushing" on every guy in the class who is "above" me...
Now I just get to have alife long crush on the cutest guy I know...And he thinks I'm pretty cute too!

Rebekah said...

well, you and I are batten 1000 with these little games this week.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr