Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Some forks & a Dixie wanna-be




You Are a Fork



You are truthful, direct, and straight forward.

People find your honesty to be a bit piercing at times.



You are driven and wildly ambitious.

You know what you want, and you take the most direct path to getting it.

I very much resemble this. Unfortunately, my piercing honesty gets reserved for those close to me, not people in general. I'm too worried about what complete strangers think of me to be that honest with them, much to my husbands dismay :)





You Are 40% Yankee, 60% Dixie



You're a pretty even split of Yankee and Dixie. You've probably traveled around a lot in your life.



I was born & raised in WA but I love, love, love the South. I love the people, the food, the accents, the scenery...the only things I don't love are the humidity & the storms (hurricanes & tornadoes freak me out!) Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong part of the country - but I can't imagine leaving good ole WA, even with all it's faults.

2 comments:

Roger Miller said...

You forget about the fire ants!! The are pure demons from Hell. Kalynne was NOT exaggerating. They probably didn't ask that question.

Now I need to take a test or two. :)

Rebekah said...

I am a fork too. Over the years I have learned to hold my tongue in general conversation, but my friends know not to ask a question they dont want the truth to.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr