Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Doodolie-do
























I just love Rick over at Organized Doodles. He's such a fun artist & always has me on the hunt for eggy. (And I love eggy in this doodle...too perfect.)


My plan this evening was to watch an episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition online (which I did) and then take the laptop to my room & watch a movie in bed. Then I thought, "I should check blogs for a minute." and now it's 2 AM.


Whoops.


Yup, going to bed now. I mean, now. Uh, now. Ok after I turn off the dang computer - get off my back already, geez!

1 comments:

Rick said...

Just got back from my motorcycle trip. Did you ever get to sleep?

Thanks for posting the doodle on your blog. I love (need) the attention.

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr