Friday, June 13, 2008

Yee-haw, I'm outie-here

I'm taking off in a few minutes for a weekend with the crazy church ladies in Cle Elum & I'm sooooo excited!
I'm sure I'll get some pics for you, someone always has a camera & one lady in particular is notorious for getting those shots you wish she hadn't.
Oh I love them so.
The kids are going to my BFF's house until Chris gets home. He is bummed he won't see me until Sunday (he stayed at my sisters last night) but at least I'm leaving him a crock pot full-o-chicken & a pot of brown rice in the fridge.
Good wifey, good good wifey.
HA! You know better than that don'tcha?

Have a great weekend y'all!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Have a great weekend!

Scribbit said...

Well I hope it's wonderful!

Mari said...

Have fun with those crazy church ladies!

Rebekah said...

Hope you had a great time

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr