Saturday, March 15, 2008

Phunny Photos

Michelle at My Semblance of Sanity is having another of her dandy contests so go on over and check it out.

Contest Rules:
1. Post a photo with a hysterical caption on your blog.
2. Link back to My Semblance so your readers can join in on the fun and enter the contest, too!
3. Leave a comment in this post
(THIS ONE!) with a link to your entry so we can all enjoy (and giggle, of course!).
4. Stay tuned for next Thursday's video announcement of our 5 (?) finalists.

Here are my FABULOUS entries for your viewing pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~

Can you believe they do this even before they're born?



















Hey, quit squishing me.
Get off me!
Mom, she's touching me!!


~~~~~~~~~~

big head
big head
BIG HEAD!!
(Seriously though, he had a huge noggin!)
 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr