Thursday, January 8, 2009

A whole new me or, man do I love technology!

I found this great contest over at 5 Minutes for Mom the other day for a Wii fit & I just had to try for it. Your main entry in the contest requires you to sign up for WeightView, a really cool site that does amazing things with your picture.
Here's my before & after photos from WeightView:























Um...wow???
Holy schmokes what a difference!! (I was going to say holy cow but well, y'know...) I'd say this gives me some motivation...it even took my double chin away! I'm going to make that call to the dr I was talking about several days ago. (No I haven't called yet, that's something I talk about & think about forever but don't actually do. Could be the reason I don't get anything done!)
So.
Go sign up to see the new you and then enter the contest at 5 Minutes for Mom. Just don't win ok?...I want that Wii fit for myself!!!

10 comments:

AlaneM said...

I must comment - I hate working with pics on blogger. I can never get the text to publish where I want it to be...any suggestions?

Mari said...

I have the same problem, sorry - no advice. I do want a Wii fit though. The picture thing is great incentive!

Kate said...

That's why I post all mine centered--I got so tired of trying to post them side by side. When I did my before and after photos that were side by side, I edited them into one photo.

That sounds like a really cool contest. I hope you win the Wii fit!

Rebekah said...

now that is cool. only if weight loss was this simple

Rebekah said...

as far as picture and text, before you post, swithc over to "edit" on the left side of the blogger tool bar. in edit, you can make sure you are spaced far enough down to get your words below the picture. Or when you upload your picture, choose to picture small and to the left or right, then your text will float beside the pic

Scribbit said...

WOW! Congratulations--and if that isn't a glowing recommendation I don't know what is. Congrats again!

Beth Cotell said...

I'm going to head over and check out that program. Very cool!

Scribbit said...

Came back to see if you'd posted anything new adn that picture is still amazing--you're inspiring still!

Wani said...

This is so cool!! I'm considering joining just to do the pix thing!

Leslie said...

I got a Wii Fit last year. I wish I used it as much as I thought I was going to!

Stop by if you get a chance. I've got a giveaway going on that you might like!

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr