Thursday, May 22, 2008

What's in my fridge makes me want to run!




What Your Fridge Says About You



You like to be surrounded by things you love. You aren't exactly greedy, but you can be materialistic at times.



You are a very thrifty person. You don't like to waste money... or food.



You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.



You try to be responsible, but you don't always succeed. Your heart is in the right place though.



You are likely married, possibly with kids.

For the most part this is right on, I do hate to waste money & food...but I do it anyway & it drives me nuts!





Your Response is: Flight



You rather leave then deal with a dangerous or uncomfortable situation.

You can't deal with too much drama or stress. It's really hard for you to cope.



You are easily scared, freaked out, or intimidated.

And while it's good to be prudent, not everything may be as freaky as it seems!

Sadly, this one is right too. I'm a ninny that hates confrontation, what can I say?
How do you rate?

4 comments:

Mari said...

These were fun! My answers for the frig one was the same as yours except it thought I was single. The second one said I was calm. I usually am calm in the midst of things, it's later that I freak out!
PS - I read your response to Megan - it's just not right to get a headache from chocolate, although I guess it would help my diet!

Kate said...

Mine. I especially like the last line. Ouch.

You aren't greedy, but you don't really deprive yourself either. You strike a good balance with the stuff you buy.

You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.

You are a very adventurous person. You love to try new things, and you get bored very easily.

You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.

You are likely to be an alcoholic.



--No. We just have liquor, coffee, a few bags of frozen fruit and a bag of brocolli. We don't have kids and we've made a huge effort to limit the number of processed things we eat.

Kate said...

Oh, and I don't even need to take the test to know that I FLEE. I am such a weenie! =)

Rebekah said...

I have the same frig as you- but I am neither fight or flight. I am stay calm (I usually freak out inside or want to tell someone off, but I keep it inside til I settle down)

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr