Friday, January 18, 2008

Working on it

Hey, nice to see you again,

It's been a long time.

So how are you?

Glad to hear it.

Oh, we're doing pretty good.





Ok so I'm working on my blog.

Yeah, I know I said that before but this time I mean it. No, really!



I've been reading a lot of blogs lately...there are so many great bloggy-mammas out there & I've been busy spying on them...ummm, I mean reading their blogs. :)
Actually I've been inspired to work on writing & figuring this whole thing out. Please be patient with me though, I haven't a clue what I'm doing! I mean, I can type & I've been told I can write but this HTML bla bla bla? Yeah right!! It's kind of like the teacher in Peanuts talking. "Mwah m-mwah mwah." When I read how to do this or that the language just turns to Greek right in front of my eyes.

So anyway, I'm back for better or worse. I'm just hoping I can stay consistant, we shall see.

On a side note, I saw this on a blog today...we'll see if I can get it right.

What Alane Means
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

Hey, it worked - yippeeeeeee!


2 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you for stopping by my Writing Nook and entering my giveaway. You don't have to post my graphic in order to win, but if you want to here's how:

Go to my blog and right click on the graphic.

Choose "Save As" and save the graphic to your computer.

Come back to your blog and click "New Post."

Click on the little photo at the top of the posting window and a window will pop up.

Click "Browse."

You will see where you can choose from your computer. Double click the graphic.

Then choose if you want the graphic to be centered or to the left or right. Also choose if you want it to be small, medium or large. When you have made your choices click, "Upload Image."

Hope that helps. If you need help with anything at all, feel free to ask.

Blessings,
Mary

xxxx said...

Oooh, that looks like a fun one! I am gonna try :)

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr