Monday, July 2, 2007

Here I am

Hi. My name is Alane & I'm a stay at home mom. I have 3 kids. Sam just turned 5 & my twins, Adah & Eli will be 4 in August. They are just 14 months apart. My hubby, Chris, and I wanted to have our kids close in age but hadn't planned on the 2-for-1 special. They are all wonderful blessings from God but they are also all high energy, emotional, & strong willed.
I am outnumbered.
And my husband is working 3 hours away from home so we only see him on the weekends. And I have depression. I'm on meds & they help but my environment of late is pushing me over the edge.
Thus the blog.
I want to see if posting my daily experiences will keep me from loosing my mind. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids desperately, but I am going to end up in a padded room if I don't get some relief soon. I thought my life was hard before my hubby worked so far away - HA! Then we added part time single parenting & now we are trying to sell the house & I have the pressure of keeping a clean house on top of it.
Are you getting the picture?
So here I am, with all my faults. Please don't judge me, I really am a good Mom most of the time, I'm just in a hard stage of life at the moment. I tend to be sarcastic. I end up putting a funny spin on the daily events of life much of the time. But see through the screen of sarcasm - I am hurting.
I don't know how many people will read this but if you do & you love the Lord please pray for me. And if you let me know how I can do so I would love to pray for you too.

3 comments:

Boringo said...

Hey grrrl! I've now subscribed to your blog, so keep it rolling. I will definitely be praying for you guys and the rugrats.

You are selling your house? Where are you moving? Houston is calling your name, baby!

Luv - your cousin in H-Town.

Becky said...

Hi Alane,
Thanks for sharing honestly. You're in a hard spot, and you need all the support you can get! Thanks for reaching out in this way. II'll be checking back for new posts!
Becky

Kate said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. It helps a lot! Know that you're in my prayers. Let me know if I can ever help.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr